Saturday, April 4, 2015

Tasting - Andre California Champagne Extra Dry

Name: Andre California Champagne
Variety: Non-Varietal White Bleand
Region: Modesto, CA
Country: USA
Year: none listed on bottle
Price: $5

Winery Review: Our AndrĂ© Extra Dry California champagne is a semi-dry blend of varietal whites with pear and apple aromas, sweet hints of fruit and a crisp finish.

My Review: In the interest of money, I chose this lovely "champagne" from Kroger. This was extremely too easy to drink, it was very smooth and before I knew it the whole bottle was gone. It was a nice break from the reds that I had been tasting. There were definite citrus flavors, which are always easiest for me to pick up, but I also noticed hints of some fall fruits. I drank this while eating cheddar cheese and plain triscuits.

No comments:

Post a Comment