Sunday, April 19, 2015

Tasting - Madria Sangria Moscato


Name: Madria Sangria Moscato
Variety: Muscat Blanc
Region: Modesto, California
Year: None listed
Price: $6

Winery Review: Our Madria Sangria Moscato was inspired by warm seaside summers. A delicious blend of Moscato wine with hints of orange, peach and apple, this white sangria has the right amount of sweetness and refreshment to enliven your summer cocktails. It pairs perfectly with fun, festive gatherings on warm summer nights—or chiller nights when you dream of delicious evenings to come.

My Review: By now it is no secret that I love my fruity, sickly sweet moscatos. This is one of the few wines I have actually bought myself this semester and didn't just bum it off of my viniac friends. This moscato is the main component of the Madria Sangria recipe and I plan on making it soon. This wine was crisp to say the least, it was just like biting into a delicious apple that was balanced out well my strong citrus notes. I drank this alone without food and will be drinking it again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment